Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Purpose of this blog

The purpose of this blog is simple - it's my therapy... therapy for dealing with dummies. There is one dummy in particular that I dedicate this blog. She's quite a prize as you will see in these posts. Not only is she incompetent, she's a moron that can't match the elements of her ensemble to save her life. It's like the trifecta of dummy. If Dummyville was a town, she'd be the mayor. From this point forward I shall refer to her as THE dummy. However, from time to time I may feel the urge to blog about other dummies, but know that whenever I refer to THE dummy, I refer to my muse for this blog.

Anyway, I should start with my true love for calling people dummies. I was volunteering at a senior center, playing cards with the blue hairs, when I just happened to miss a crucial move. Ruth - the resident piss-ant, says to me as she's shaking her head in disgust "You missed one, ya dummy!" And then it hit me - what a GREAT underused term. DUMMY! Say it - "Ya Dummy!" It just rolls of your tongue and feels good to say.

So back THE dummy. I should make a list here to catch you up on all the moronic behaviors she's exhibited, but rather, I'll start from the present and hope for a day where THE dummy doesn't do anything foolish (not likely), and I can blog about past episodes she's had.

The other day, when THE dummy decided to take a stab at writing her own RFPs, for which she was hired even though it turns out she can't write which means I have to do her work for her... she used the following sentence, and I quote (ahem):

"In addition, this campaign should by enlarge, promote live events that the youth, teachers and schools can collaborate and learn as a group collectively."

OMG - what a dummy! Really? So sad, trying to sound intelligent but "by enlarge" failing miserable. And what's with "collaborate and learn as a group collectively". Redundant much, ya dummy?


1 comment:

  1. I dont know why you didnt start this earlier. Let the fun begin!

    ReplyDelete