Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reminiscing

To reminisce is to indulge in enjoyable recollections of past events. And since today, THE dummy was out of the office and wasn't able to do anything dummy-esque in my presence, I will use this post to discuss an incident that happened earlier this week.

THE dummy responded to a client email, and CC'd me and another gal on her response. Simple enough - email read, filed, done. But wait - another email with the same subject line pops up in my inbox again. Huh? Turns out she then forwarded the same email she wrote the client to us again and said "Hey guys. I just responded to Mike's* email."

Ummm... Really? You CC'd us on the first email. Of course I know you emailed Mike*, ya dummy.

*Client's name changed for protection from embarrassment and shame in having to deal with THE dummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment